Kent Beige/Blue Victorian Floor Tile
|Tiles per SqM
|Tiles per Carton
|Blues and Beige
|Floor - Internal or External
|Slip Resistance PTV +36, Frost Resistant
|Free Cut Sample Available
The Kent beige and blue Victorian patterned floor tile will enliven any internal or external floor space creating an area that can easily take centre stage. Though classic in style these tiles have a retro yet contemporary flair that will fit in with most modern decors.
Each 450mm x 450mm beige and blue floor tile is separated into four sections creating the look of smaller tiles. They have a matt glazed finish and a wonderful fluid pattern that when grouted and fitted, will create a repeating pattern to give a stunning overall effect on your floors.
Can be used outdoors, but ensure you use a solid concrete base when fitting these tiles.
- Beige and blues Victorian patterned floor tile
- Scored into quarters to give an appearance of smaller tiles
- Porcelain with a slightly textured matt finish
- Slip Resistance PTV +36 and frost resistant
- Hardwearing and durable
- Suitable for underfloor heating