Cancellations & Returns
As a consumer you have the right to cancel an order and contract with us up to 14 days after receipt of the goods without giving reason. If you wish to cancel, you must inform us in writing via email before the expired 14-day period.
The written notice must include – order number, name and billing address, email address, phone number and date you received the order. You can also add any general comments you wish.
If you wish to cancel, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you except:
- Any delivery charges that were charged to you for the order
- Loss of value due to damage or missing tiles/parts of the order
Please note: For any tiles already laid, we are unable to accept as part of your cancellation as the tiles will not be in a resaleable condition.
We will reimburse to you all funds due:
- If you have not yet received your order, no later than 14 days after you informed us of your cancellation
- No later than 14 days after we have received the products back in our warehouse
All reimbursed funds, will be made using the same means of payment used to place the order. For example, debit card.
If you are in receipt of the order and you wish to cancel within the 14-day period, you are responsible for:
- Making your own arrangements for the goods to be sent back to us
- Any costs incurred for the return to our warehouse. (The cost to return an order will vary depending on your location and weight of the returning order.)
- Ensuring goods are sent back in their original unopened packaging
- Any damage caused in transit back to our warehouse. We strongly advise you take photos of the goods being sent back should you need to make a claim for damages against the carrier company you used.
IMPORTANT: Goods must be received back to us no later that 14 days after you informed us of your cancellation.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
Tiles360 must be notified within 48 hours of delivery (working days), any damages, faults or missing parts of the order.
If your order is received and there is clear transit damage to the outer packaging, please make sure when signing for receipt of your order you note the outer damage. If it is clear that tiles have been damaged during transit, you can refuse the delivery and request a replacement order to be sent to you.
General Returns and Refunds
Providing they are a current stock item and the same shade as those we have in stock at the time of the return, we give a full refund for full cartons of tiles in their original unopened packaging up to 30 days from delivery.
Adhesives and grouts etc where the packaging has been opened would not be accepted (as, of course, they are then subject to deterioration), nor would tools etc which have been used or the packaging opened.
Important note: the cost of any return is your responsibility
Please contact us before returning goods to ensure they are acceptable. Refunds are normally processed within 7 working days, upon receipt and checking of returned products.